Submitting Student Work - Blackboard Learn
Students will be able to submit their work directly through Blackboard. This requires a Waypoint Assignment to be made. Once submitted, assessors will have instant access to the student's work and can begin assessment. To upload student work:
- Log into Blackboard.
- Enter the course that contains the Waypoint Assignment.
- Click on Content on the left.
- Locate the Waypoint Assignment and click on it's name.
- The student can preview the rubric by clicking on the link next to Associated Rubrics. Otherwise they should click on the Browse My Computer button and locate their document.
- Add a comment to be delivered to the assessor with the Assignment (optional)
- Click on Submit.
The student will have the ability to send another document as a new submission. They can click on the Start New Submission button and add as many as they would like. Each submission will appear under the Review Submission History section.
Supported upload formats include:
- Word Document (.doc)
- Power Point (.ppt)
- Power Point 2007 (.pptx)
- Excel Spreadsheet (.xls)
- Excel Spreadsheet 2007 (.xlsx)
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Text File (.txt)
Related Frequently Asked Question:
Related Known Issues: