Ability to upload a student document after downloading it to my desktop

Comments

6 comments

Client Services
    Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! Are the web-based commenting abilities inadequate because you want to actually edit the document - add text to it? This idea has come up in the past and we'll make sure your request gets in front of the team for consideration and prioritization.
    Comment actions Permalink
    Mar Navarro

Yes, that is correct. It would make the system more flexible and more efficient. Thanks for putting my request in front, I hope the ability to upload the document will be available soon. Thanks.

Client Services

Mar,

Thank you for clarifying your goals with Word documents.

Please note that I meant we'd put the idea "in front of" the developers...not at the front of the line of items they're working on...

This idea has come up in the past and we understand the points you make. We'll keep the community posted...and communicate when/if the feature is added to the official Waypoint2 roadmap.

Mar Navarro

I am glad to now have the ability to have my own library of comments in Waypoint. But to add comments, it seems the only thing I can highlight are actual words.

Would it be possible to be able to highlight things that are not words to be able to add comments for things like punctuation and such?

For example, I tried to highlight a period to add a comment for it, but I wasn't able to highlight just the period. I had to highlight both the word before the period and the word after the period. This might be confusing for the student, when the comment is about the period only.

Thanks!

Mar

Client Services

Hi Mar, there is actually a way to do what you are asking. When the cursor changes to be a cross hair, you can draw a box and associate a comment. Try positioning your mouse just below and to the right of the period.

Best,

Michael

Mar Navarro

Thanks, Michael, I'll give that a try.

I'm glad to hear there is a way to do that but I just think it might be easier if both were done the same way, instead of having to do two different things to accomplish the same task (highlighting something).

Thanks!

Mar

Please sign in to leave a comment.