Comments

3 comments

Client Services

Hi Amy, can you give me a more specific example? I'm not clear on what you mean. Please feel free to upload a screenshot or mockup drawing.

Comment actions Permalink
    Amy Perruso

I would like to be able to see my data condensed on one screen and for some reason, for any kind of report, it is spread out over a very extended space, and printouts take tens of pages for one report, which is ridiculous:)  I think the error is most likely on my part, but I don't know what to do differently.  Thanks!

Client Services

Hi Amy,

Our analytics reports were designed for computers with 1024x768 or greater resolution and all data fits within that scale. Smaller displays will be a challenge as you are probably experiencing. This was determined by looking at the data for all of our current user's screen resolutions and designing for the majority. If you have a bunch of toolbars configured in your browser that will also be a contributing factor since it shrinks the available display area.

The graphical analytics were not designed for printing and as a result, as you have noted, they do not print well. They were intended for exploration of data to generate knowledge that would then drive action. We are in the process of creating tabular reporting capabilities that are better suited for printing/archiving to address that type of usage.

Please sign in to leave a comment.